Saturday, January 17, 2009

Number Three

Baby - 10 weeks 1 day


We'd like to let those of you that do not already know, that we are expecting baby #3!

Yes, this baby was somewhat of a surprise to mommy and daddy. We weren't planning to try for this one until January, so in our own planning sense, we would have an October baby and avoid the summer delivery and being the youngest in it's class dilema. But God had other wonderful plans!

This baby is due on Aug. 14th. The same due date that I had with Kyla although I had Kyla on July 30th. I tend to have babies about 10-15 days early so I hope to avoid the 30th again. Although the doctor seems concerned about the quickness of my delivery with this one since I barely made it to the hospital with Hollister and 3rd babies tend to come very fast. Yikes!

I waited so long to tell non-family members because we just heard the heartbeat for the 1st time yesterday. I'm feeling much better these days....just tired in the afternoon.

No comments: